Code of Conduct
We believe that high business standards play a significant role in ensuring our continued growth and success. Ambu’s Code of Conduct provides guidance on what we stand for as a company and it sets out the principles on how we engage with each other within Ambu, as a business partner and with the external community.
A good work environment
We strive to make Ambu a good and honest place to work. This is reflected in all parts of our code of conduct.
- We seek to support a culture of equality and non-discrimination. We encourage diversity and we operate a non-tolerance policy on any kind of discrimination or harassment
- We are committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for all of our employees. We do not tolerate the use of compulsory or forced labour in any of our operations, meaning that we also prohibit the use of child labour
- We treat our employees fairly and maintain a safe and healthy work environment. We remunerate our employees fairly and always according to the laws or practices of the countries in which we operate
- We respect the right of our employees to collective bargaining and we respect their freedom of association, according to the laws or practices of the countries in which we operate
An honest and accountable business partner
We work hard to make Ambu a trustworthy and responsible company – and we want our customers to see us as a fair and reliable partner.
- We are committed to conducting fair and honest business. We are against corruption and bribery. Likewise, Ambu will not condone, facilitate or support money laundering. We pay fair market value for goods and services
- All suppliers to Ambu must sign our supplier’s Code of Conduct, stating that they will adhere to our principles for ethical and moral behaviour
- All transactions made by Ambu should be carried out in the best interests of the company and in such a way that no one can doubt that Ambu is a responsible and sound company. We also take precautions in case of conflict of interest between employees and business
- Besides being a legal requirement, adequate and trustful reporting is also of crucial importance for Ambu
All Ambu employees have access to our guidance on how to raise their concerns regarding business practices, which compromise the law or internal procedures. Ambu’s reporting tool, the Whistleblower Hotline, is managed by an external audit committee to ensure a confidential and non-biased way of reporting. All incoming reports are taken seriously.
All Ambu employees and Board Members have access to our full Code of Conduct.
If you have questions relating to our Code of Conduct, please contact at email@example.com